Thursday, October 8, 2009

Self Reliance

A good friend lent us this bouncy seat when Liam quickly grew out of the baby papasan that he used as a newborn. He used to sit in it and just watch what was going on for a few seconds and then protest being put down. I put the seat away thinking that he had grown out of its useful time. This weekend however, I decided on a whim to give it another try. Low and behold, Liam has discovered that the can make it bounce all on his own. I've attached a video of him showing off his skills.



Liam:
Loves: Mortimer Moose (see the video)
Hates: Going down to sleep
Reading: Duck in a truck (He is doing more eating of his board books than reading of them these days) and Llama Llama Red Pajama
His parents are: hoping he'll start sleeping through the night

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute. It makes you want to just scoop him and kiss him to death!!!

Elizabeth said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. Mortimer was a favorite of Michael's too!

Best,
Izzy