Sunday, October 4, 2009

Adventures in solid foods

Liam has been trying out solid(ish) foods now for a bit more than a month. He has gotten much better over his weeks of trying. His initial attempts were plagued with the distractions of chewing on the spoon and most of all chewing on his high chair. So far we've learned that he likes apples more than bananas and that he likes the highchair tray more than anything. We introduced carrots this weekend and they were met with a big smile. I call that a win. I've attached a quick video below of one of his first feedings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is SO darn cute Cole! I am just ecstatic to meet your little guy!

Look out Liam - here comes Aunt Tona!

Hugs and Kisses,

Tona B.

Unknown said...

I do NOT know why my name is "sex love and death" - that was my 1L reading group with Larry Tribe - I have NO IDEA why it is my "blog" name!
TMB