Hi Nicole! I love your blog--this is the first i've seen it since you commented on ours. Liam is definitely walking! How adorable :). did he skip crawling altogether? I was just looking at pics of sean pre-walking and relishing in how chubby he was back then. I love a fat baby. I had no idea about Liam's eyes either. We will pray for you. email me if you can and we can catch up more: erin.groeber@gmail.com Hi to Jon and Liam for us!
4 comments:
Hes walking!!!!
ADORABLE!!!
You are in so much trouble!!!
Hi Nicole! I love your blog--this is the first i've seen it since you commented on ours. Liam is definitely walking! How adorable :). did he skip crawling altogether? I was just looking at pics of sean pre-walking and relishing in how chubby he was back then. I love a fat baby. I had no idea about Liam's eyes either. We will pray for you. email me if you can and we can catch up more: erin.groeber@gmail.com Hi to Jon and Liam for us!
Post a Comment