

Hi - We've been away for a week on a lovely visit to Cincinnati filled with family, fun, and feasting (so many cookies... so little time :) ). We got back late last night in time for Jon to trudge all of the stuff up from the the car to our living room and fall quickly asleep. I cant take credit for helping with that as I was feeling under the weather and went to bed in a hope that a little extra cold might keep a cold at bay. I can't figure out how we ended up traveling with SO much stuff?! How does that happen? I blame Liam.
In any case, it was such a great trip and Liam's first Christmas was really special. Technology made it possible for me to video chat with my family in Texas live on Christmas morning and to give them a chance to watch Liam open his first Christmas presents. He has so many great new toys by the way I am not sure he'll even give his old stuff the time of day now that we are home. Other fun highlights included Liam taking his first steps on his own (not sure I'd call it walking as he's not very steady, but I have it on video so you can decide for yourself. I'll try to get it uploaded tomorrow), him riding around on grandpa's shoulders, pulling all of the containers out of the cabinet with grandma, and pulling off his uncle's glasses over and over again.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures, Liam is getting so big and handsome! Glad you all enjoyed your first holidays as a family. Happy New Year!
Cutest Christmas outfit ever! Way ta go mom! ; )
Post a Comment