Monday, December 14, 2009

Cruising - Backspin!!

While our 'lil Liam shows little interest in crawling in the traditional sense (he'll army crawl and wiggle on his belly... but it eventually results in whining and shouting), he IS particularly interested in cruising these days. One of his favorite things is to cruise around the inside of his crib. He has such a great time, babbling and walking about. Jon and I get a real kick out of something he's begun doing to handle the corners. I suppose they are tricky when you're 8 months old. We've dubbed the move "the backspin." He hasn't figured out its completely unnecessary yet. I've attached a video below.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my god! I love it!

Mary Ann said...

What an absolute joy he is! Watched this about 10 times-love it.

lauren said...

amazing! thanks for sharing!!

megs said...

this is awesome! Bring on the Christmas pics!