Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! It was a busy weekend in our house. I'd been trying to decide whether we could squeeze a trip to South Bend this weekend for the last several weeks. On of my best-est friends was in town and it has seemed like ages since I'd seen her. Of course we had to work it out with work that needed to be done and my mom being in town, but we did end up wisking away to South Bend to celebrate Easter.

My nerves about Liam not being able to sleep well away from his crib were confirmed. We had a miserable night's sleep. BUT, we were lucky enough to have mom with us and she spent the early morning hours with Liam while we parents got an hour or two of shut eye. I wish I could better describe it but when it became clear he wasnt going back to sleep in his pack'n play we let him into our bed and he squirmed and wiggled and flopped. I do believe the he was laying on top of my head at some point and I didnt even protest, thinking that if he would actually sleep like that I could bear it.

Anyway, there was an egg hunt and a really wonderful Easter meal with great company. We had such a great time before we had to pack back into the car and head back into the city to get ready for tomorrow. I have lots of great Easter pictures, but most are on my mom's camera. So while you wait for a few of those, her are some from the last week:

1 comment:

Joe! said...

So it's not the cat sitting on the baby's head, it's the baby sitting on YOUR head. Oh, the irony?