



Liam and I went to the museum this afternoon.
On the downside, we had to wait in line for our entrance ticket for nearly a half hour. On the upside, our tickets were free since my work is a sponsor of the museum.
We went to the little kids hands on section. Liam adored the water table. It was a relatively short visit but a great indoor option since it was snowing outside. I know Liam likes to get our of the house during the day and I definitely need to get out and do something. The walls of our apartment sometimes seem to close in around me when liam gets fussy and the afternoon is stretching out before us.
Now that we know what fun the museum can be, I am sure we'll go back. I've attached some pictures of Liam playing in the little kids zone and in his change of clothes after he got all wet a the water section. Can you tell he's tuckered out in the last photo? :) Perfect.
1 comment:
The pictures are so cute! He seems like such a happy little guy. I can't believe he'll be a year old soon!
Post a Comment