Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photos from the week




Photos from this week:
a) trying on his swimmy suit, as we prepare for a visit to a local pool in the near future
b) Shopping for a swim diaper at Target ...


We'll let you know how it goes .. :)

Also a bonus photo for my mom- look at him drinking from the cup you gave him so many months ago! I was excited to show you how he's gotten good at it. I snapped this photo. He then almost immediately spilled what was left in the cup down his front and on his pants and I had to change him. Sigh. Itty bitty steps towards feeding himself.... some might say.. baby steps.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe how big Liam is now!! I hope you guys will be visiting in Cincinnati sometime soon so we can see him! Hope you three are doing well!

Julie Docter said...

He has grown so much since we saw you around the holidays! I'm sure he keeps you busy and smiling all the time. Can't wait for our little guy to meet him!