Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lots to say...

Not me, ... Liam. :) He has moments each day when he is especially chatty. I know before long his babble will turn into real words, but for now I cant even tell you how much I enjoy the sing song of his babble. Its really fun to listen to and curious to imagine what he thinks he might be saying- if anything. He has all kinds of things to say, so I'm letting him tell you himself... see the video (sorry its grainy )

In other news, We spent a stressful weekend last week looking for a new apartment. We are feeling cramped where we are and are looking for some more space. We are thrilled to say that we found a wonderful apartment and we couldn't be happier about. There is a big side yard and playground across the street. We'll be in a quiet neighborhood, though still living downtown. Hopefully we'll meet friends and other little kids in our new neighborhood. We'll have lots of space so we hope to have lots of visitors! We'll be making the move sometime in April.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

This is unbelievably adorable! He definitely has a message to share. What a smart little guy!

Unknown said...

Hmmm....seems he's got some Irish in him already. I've heard many talk longer and in plain English but they couldn't bring the smile to my face and joy to my heart that his banter does.

Anonymous said...

He talks like Grandfather Don