
Sorry its been a little while since I've written much at all. So let me recap what we've been up to in the past couple weeks.
My mom was here for a visit on Halloween week. It was really fun to share Liam's first Halloween with her. Unfortunately Jon had a lot of work to do that weekend, so my mom and I set out together. We went to a really fun Halloween party at my friends house. The party was fully of the most adorable little kiddos all dressed up in the costumes. The whole thing was mostly lost on dear Liam who was bemused by his puffy pumpkin suit. We also took him to the Halloween festivities at our neighborhood park, though he fell asleep in his stroller about 30 seconds after arriving. Oh well, there is always next year cubs fans.
Last weekend Liam turned 7 months (where did the time go!?). We took a trip down to South
Bend for the football game. Liam and I strolled around campus in the early morning. It could not have been a more perfect fall day. Campus wasn't crowded yet, it was bliss. I especially enjoyed sitting on a bench out on south quad out front of Lyons Hall and Morrissey Manor (the previous residence halls of Jon and I) with Liam. Having just awoken from a quick nap he was snuggly and sweet. Bliss. Jon put together a great tailgate with some really tasty chili! During the game Liam and I were lucky to have more time to catch up with friends. Liam also had his first encounter with a dog. Scotchy the dog was very gentle and the two sat on the living room floor together with their books.In other news, Liam has finally gotten teeth! His first tooth poked through about two weeks ago and just a day ago his second one popped up. I'll try to take a picture if he'll show them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment