Tuesday, May 4, 2010

13 months

I honestly do not know where the time goes anymore. We were just celebrating Liam's first birthday and now he's already 13 months.
The readers digest version of what we're up to (I'll use bullet points, i am good at that from work :))
  • Today Liam had his first swim class at the YMCA. He went with Lizzy and it was, by all accounts, a smashing success. Lizzy said Liam enjoyed the pool, just as soon as he got used to the idea that there were other kids in it. They played games and Liam took to it like a... fish?
  • New skills: sucking through a straw, scratching, pinching, biting, clearly understands mom and dad, occasionally obeys, trying new sounds, dancing (bouncing and shaking his head - I'll try to get a video), loves Popsicles and independently holds his own (these make your own juice pops are proving helpful as we cut 3 teeth at once... again.)
Hmm... only two bullets. Maybe I'm not as good at bullet pointed lists as I thought. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so cute!! He is getting so big!

Courtney said...

I love that mischievous little smile. We can't wait to see you three in a few weeks!