Thursday, September 10, 2009
Labor Day
What a wonderful long weekend! Its such a treat to have an extra day to spend with my little guy. He is becoming so much more animated and really fun to play with. On Labor Day we shared the morning with my college roommates at the park near our house. Liam enjoyed splashing his feet in a little fountain puddle at the park, but wasn't quite daring enough to explore the fountain itself. There were bigger kids playing in the fountain spray so I was fine to keep our distance. I'm such a momma bear. We also discovered a great swing for me to sit in and hold him. Shortly after this discovery Liam drifted off to sleep. He took a nice nap on blanket under a tree while I got to catch up with old friends. What a treat. Liam also used the trip to the park as a chance to try out the sun-suit and new sunglasses he received as a welcome gift from the national albinism foundation. Liam's chubby thighs proved too much for the sunsuit (notice we've unbuttoned it to allow him to move freely at the park) but his new sunglasses were a big hit. The band that holds them on is super helpful. Hooray for outdoor fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just caught up on the blog, so cute! I love reading your comments because you seem to be enjoying everything so much and are just so happy. I'm so happy for you guys and still can't wait to meet Liam! The glasses are adorable.
Post a Comment