On Wednesday Liam had his 4 month pediatrician appointment. Happily he was the perfect gentleman. For the first time in his life he didnt poop during his appointment. Hooray for small wins. He is now 16lbs, 12oz and just shy of 27inches long! He is 90% for height and weight, same as he has been. His head however, 50%. Awww.. what a small head your son has.
Liam's discoveries of the week were pretty funny. I've posted pictures of both.
#1 - His bottom lip (sidenote about the photo: this is Liam trying on his Swimming suit (a baby shower gift from our dear friend Katie) in anticipation of his first tr
#2 - Liam has begun pressing the bottoms of his feet together. To do this, however, he needs to exercise great focus. His concentration is obvious as he holds his arms out, fingers spread and rubs his feet together. It actually concerned me at first, until I realized what he was doing. I've included photos of the whole process
1. Getting ready to press feet together
2. Feet together!!
3. Celebrating the accomplishment
No comments:
Post a Comment