I 've been considering starting a blog for several months now. Many of our friends with small children have done them, especially those with parents in distant states. Since our families and many friends live all over as well, I guess I thought I owed it to them (ok, to my mom mostly) to
give it a shot.
So, on this my first entry I am laying out a few initial guiding thoughts.
1) I am not under any illusions that I am a good writer, nor do I believe that I have too much to say that is worth reading. So, I'll stick to the facts and add lots of pictures (grandparents like that. I am certain of this after just 3 months)
2) I use grammar with reckless abandon. I make no apologies.
3) I'll add posts when I can and time allows. When it doesn't... I won't.
With these in mind.... here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment